Terms & Conditions
Making a Purchase: could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.
We accept Direct Credit (bank account) or card payments via PayPal.
If you have made a mistake in your order and cannot correct it in the shopping cart, contact us and we will correct the mistake.
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Guarantee – We guarantee your satisfaction. Jessica Cosmetics NZ offers a secure online shopping website with friendly service and prompt delivery.
Reaching Us – If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 0272331114 (International +64272331114).
Special Order Requests – If your item is not in stock, we will try and source it for you on the next order and email you in regards to the arrival of that item.
Returns Policy – We hope that you will be 100% delighted with your purchase. However, if there is a problem with your order from Jessica Cosmetics NZ and that you are not entirely satisfied, you may return your purchase to us for a full refund or replacement products provided that:
- The goods are unused and in their original packaging
- You tell us that you wish to return the goods within seven working days from the date you receive them
- You return them to us within Fourteen working days from the date you receive them
We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a recorded delivery service (one that requires a signature upon receipt). We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit. Please note that we can only refund this return delivery charge if the item we sent you was faulty or we sent the wrong item.
Tax Charges For orders made from NZ, 15% GST is included
- Take and fulfill customer orders.
- Administer and enhance the site and service.
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes.
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We will ship your order right away once payment has been received. We will normally send your order to you in 3-5 business days. The carrier I use to ship your order depends on several different factors including your address, order size, etc
You must inform us within two working days if the goods are lost or damaged in transit so that we can make a prompt claim against the delivery company and correct the problem. Please quote your order number in all correspondence.
You agree that proof of delivery supplied by our delivery company is sufficient evidence to establish that goods have been received.
Shipping And Handling – When we pack your order prior to dispatch, it will be wrapped in bubble wrap to avoid any possible damage. If for any reason the descriptions or quantities you receive are different to what you have ordered please contact us immediately by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If your wondering what payments we accept, we accept three forms of payment:
- Cash Only (no eftpos or visa) – Pickup can be arranged at 2nd Ave, Tauranga. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Direct Deposit – Bank account information will be send via order confirmation email (listed below the product details).
- Credit Card – Credit card payment will be done via Paypal. You do not have to have an account, as you can checkout under a guest.When your transaction through Pay Pal has been completed, please return back to the website to finish the sale. A receipt for your purchase will be emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/nz to view details of this transaction.